Taylor's Marketing Post

Hey guys my name is Taylor Smalley and this is my very first blog! In all honesty I've never been on a blog sight nor read a blog for anything outside of school. So I'd say going into this I have a pretty open mind. But anyways, I grew up in beautiful southern Oregon and most of my childhood was spent playing sports my parents either coached or cheered on the sidelines during games. I come from a split family with one brother on my mom's side and two sisters and a brother on my dad's. With that being said for as long as I remember I've been a very competitive and driven person. Growing up with a lot of family I feel that's almost a given. I think that is a huge reason I decided to major in business. I've had a job since I was legally allowed to and before that I had seasonal jobs like reffing soccer games and working concessions at my local little league fields. A little after my 16th birthday I started working at Dutch Bros Coffee and have been with the company ever since. I feel that my few years of experience before enrolling in college really led me to having a deep desire to have a roll within the company. That's why I've enrolled in classes like marketing. So that once I graduate I can use the tools learned while taking these classes in a real job and that's what I'm looking forward to most these next few terms. But aside from business, college, and work I love to read, especially poetry, paddle boarding, hanging out with my friends/family, and baking. But enough about me, I am beyond excited to further my knowledge in business and all aspects of it including marketing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adult Happy Meals

All The Buzz About BeReal.